The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell the following:
- Beamswork EA 50 F Spec LED Light 18”. Used for maybe a week before I upgraded to go more high tech. $20
- 20" glass top (Aqueon). Perfect for a 10 gallon tank. Used for 2 years. Clean, no major scratches, no chips. $5
- 3x Dragon stones. They measure (1x) 7 x 3 x 3, and (2x) 6 x 4 x 3. Used for 6 months. All 3 for $20.
- Subwassertang. Portion size is slightly smaller than a golf ball. Might include snail eggs and strands of Java moss. $5 local, $10 shipped.
- 1 female cherry barb. She is 8 months old. The last of the group and not planning to get any more. Free to a good home only if you have other cherry barbs.

If you want, I can give you spiral val, amazon frogbit, duckweed, and/or ramshorn snails for free with local purchase or all but snails with subwassertang shipped.

I’m able to ship the light and dragon stones via Paypal, please PM with your zip code for shipping quote. Otherwise, pickup in Glen Cove, NY area, cash only.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.