The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i have three packages of Rainbow shrimp. 15 Juvenile Shrimp in each package for $30.00 Shipped. Shrimp are shipped in insulated boxes with a 60 hour heat pack if needed.
Paypal accepted
PM me if interested.. Below is pics
Thanks .

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
dreamspirit,

You my mother is from your area. I grew up in Montague.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Rainbow shrimp

That very shrimp looks just like the minami shrimp i have.rainbows are brown with a beige stripe down their back.a few weeks ago someone was selling this very shrimp as a green shrimp,asking a high price.could it be that something here smells? cornhusker:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nothing smells here. It wasn't me selling the Green Shrimps. I don't even have Green Shrimp and i don't have any Shrimp at all as i sold all of them to get into something else. Where did this person sell the Green shrimp? here? And did they use any of my pics above?? If so, i would like a link to the post. I don't like the idea of someone using my pics and claiming them as their own.
Let me know.
Thanks
Tracey

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Rainbow shrimp incompasses about 4 species, and is confused with even more.

it's a common name.
I just call mine brown and black shrimp.
when they stress or breed, they turn dark black with a tan line on their back.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Nothing smells here. It wasn't me selling the Green Shrimps. I don't even have Green Shrimp and i don't have any Shrimp at all as i sold all of them to get into something else. Where did this person sell the Green shrimp? here? And did they use any of my pics above?? If so, i would like a link to the post. I don't like the idea of someone using my pics and claiming them as their own.
Let me know.
Thanks
Tracey

i agree, the post should be removed. tracey has always sent me quality stock.....always.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.