The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i've only played this thing a few times. 3 total. nothing wrong, will come in original box and packaging. i'm asking (edit)$550 + shipping. i'm asking here before ebay. i'm getting rid of it because i don't have the time to play it and i hate knowing that i wasted all the money.

·
Registered
623 Posts
you should try selling this on craigslist and ebay. It seems sorta out of place on plantedtank.net Im sure you will get more ppl interested on the suggested sites.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know, but i trust members here, and wanted to give people here a chance beforehand.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
you should try selling this on craigslist and ebay. It seems sorta out of place on plantedtank.net Im sure you will get more ppl interested on the suggested sites.
items get sold here every now and then that are not planted tank related. Just as stated above, it is better to sell to trusted members here than people who you cannot trust on other mediums.

·
Banned
579 Posts
Dane, dont want to sound rude, but i think your price is pretty high. The 60 gigs around here go for 500 ish on craigslist.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you're right. didn't realize i paid 500 for it. as stated, i have only play it a total of 3 times. comes with a control and game. that's a total of 610. i will let it go for 550.

·
Registered
202 Posts
i have a 60gb 2x wireless controllers, nba 2k7, Resistance, Call of Duty, Fight Night Round 3, and 3x bluray DVDs (Terminator I, Terminator II, Talladega Nights), original manuals, warranty, and packaging, for $550..... and im still having a hard time selling it. I wish you the best of luck though with that sale!

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Wow I paid $700 used for my 60 gig with 2 wireless controllers and 2 games. I wish I would have seen yours + I had to ship it from the US to Japan. I wanted a US version to play US version DVD since I already have a Japanese DVD player.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I thought Japan used NTSC just like the U.S. When I make movies using Adobe Premier and burn to DVD it says NTSC can be used both places and gives the option of burning PAL for Europe and everywhere else.

Brian

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Movies that you burn will play on all PS3, but movies bought in America wont work on the Japanese PS3. Blue ray can also play in all PS3.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
The Ebay market is so flooded that you practically have to give stuff away. I don't really use it anymore. BTW, if I was in the market for a PS3, I would sooo buy that.

i have a 60gb 2x wireless controllers, nba 2k7, Resistance, Call of Duty, Fight Night Round 3, and 3x bluray DVDs (Terminator I, Terminator II, Talladega Nights), original manuals, warranty, and packaging, for $550..... and im still having a hard time selling it. I wish you the best of luck though with that sale!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
talk about hijacking my thread?? :mad:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts