Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale:
1. ADA EL-Valve (electronic solenoid)( Brand New in Box - never used or hooked up) – 85 $

2. ADA System 74-YA/ver.2 with SF-V STD BALL VALVE (ON/OFF VALVE) AND System 74 Cap Stand WHITE ( No Cartridge) – 70$ ( Used)

3. Hydor ETH 201 In-Line Heater-200 W fits tubing 16 mm or 5/8" in size. (Brand New in box- Hooked up once to check flow). I have 5/8“x ½” reducers which I can throw in . Can be used with Ehime 2213, 2215 Etc with the reducer. – 35 $ SOLD

4. Nikon Capture NX 2 Full Version Photo Editing Software (New in unopened box with sealed packing). Best software to get true colors out or your Nikon RAW files. I use this to process all my aquarium pictures.- 110 $

5. Real World Nikon Capture NX 2 (Paperback) (Brand New) – Best reference book for learning Capture NX 2. – 18 $ PENDING

Shipping will be 6 $ USPS priority or 9 $ using USPS flat rate box depending on how much goes in 1 box. Most items if bought individually should have 6 $ shipping.
Paypal payment only unless I know you.

Thanks
Bhushan

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
3. Hydor ETH 201 In-Line Heater-200 W fits tubing 16 mm or 5/8" in size. (Brand New in box- Hooked up once to check flow). I have 5/8“x ½” reducers which I can throw in . Can be used with Ehime 2213, 2215 Etc with the reducer. – 35 $ PENDING PAYMENT

·
Registered
316 Posts
If the Hydor ETH 201 falls through I'm interested. What are the reducers? Are they added on top of the original fittings or do they replace the original fittings?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If the Hydor ETH 201 falls through I'm interested. What are the reducers? Are they added on top of the original fittings or do they replace the original fittings?
There is one more person before you if the current buyer flakes. I will let you know if both buyers back out. Reducers are fitting with 5/8 " inlet and 1/2" outlet. They have to be connected in series with the original fittings.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
3. Hydor ETH 201 In-Line Heater-200 W fits tubing 16 mm or 5/8" in size. (Brand New in box- Hooked up once to check flow). I have 5/8“x ½” reducers which I can throw in . Can be used with Ehime 2213, 2215 Etc with the reducer. – 35 $ SOLD

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Take 5$ off on item No 1,2 or 4. Only for money received and transaction completed before Sunday midnight.

Buy Item 1 & 2 together and get 15 $ of the total price.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.