Banned
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cleaning out my tank again! These all need to be out the door by Tuesday:

100 stems Rotala rotunadfolia: $5 per 15 stems
7 plants Vallisneria spiralis: SOLD
10 stems red temple: SOLD
a whole lotta mixed crypts: SOLD
Please add Priority to what you want (I think it's $4.60). PalPal accepted. Non-CC preferred.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Has anyone heard from this member lately or received their plants from this post? I'm still waiting on my plants and the last time I heard from her was on 6-5. I've PMed her twice since then --no response. Hope she's all right under her circumstances.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Same here.
I've pm'd her twice already.
One last week and the day before yesterday and got no answer.
It isn't plants what I'm still waiting for though.
Rafo
I take it you've asked for some of the equipment she has been selling. In that case, I'd be even more concerned. I hope she gets back to you too. Uncharacteristic, huh?

Anyone have an account on the other site? Care to help us out and let her know were trying to get a status check? Much appreciated.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I bought the vallisneria from this post and a powerhead from her other post. I'm in the same boat. She hasn't been responding to PMs, but her activity shows that she is logging on and posting. No package yet.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
You all can wait another week or so, two weeks? I don't know the etiquette of waiting, but PayPal claims can be filed to recover your money. I'm not advocating it if this situation can be resolved without it, but in a worse-case scenario, a PayPal claim is possible.

·
Doesn't like Kool-Aid
10,125 Posts
This seems VERY uncharacteristic for this member. This isn't a fly by night-Swap and Shop only member.

If I remember correctly, she had a pretty major crisis occur, perhaps this is one of the unfortunate side effects.

I am going to drop her a PM myself to alert her to this thread. Hopefully she has been side-tracked by life for a short bit and will be able to address the situation. However, I do want you all to keep in mind that aside from any forum based reprimands or consequences, there is little that TPT can do to recover anyone's losses.

I'll shoot her a PM and we'll give it a couple of days and see what happens. In the meantime I would suggest that everyone do their best and try to enjoy the other sections of the forum. Let this be for a couple of days and I'll post to the thread when I hear something (or don't hear something).

Thanks to Mols and Boz and the folks on the other forums for their cooperation!

Mike

·
Doesn't like Kool-Aid
10,125 Posts
I have heard nothing back from this user.

In keeping with forum policy for Swap and Shop abuses and past punishments that have been meted out, this user has been banned from participating here at TPT.

Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.