The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
One thing that people may be looking at here is that you have no Ptrader stats yet. If it were someone who had say 100 of them and everyone was happy and no negative feedback I think it would be easier for people to bite and trust you with it. With a gift card and no Staistics on this board, especially for a larger chunk of money like you're asking, for me it would take a pretty big leap of faith to buy it off you. Ya know what I'm saying? :) I hope it works out for you though. Perhaps if you have some feedback from other places you can link it here to make buyers more apt to want to do business with you.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I can tell you that boink is an official member of SCAPE, a local club here in southern CA. He has actually been active member and has a clean record if that helps.

By the way, are you going to attend this month's meeting?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not going to this months meeting as i will be in hawaii for spring break...maybe if it rains ill go to some fish stores =p

I can tell you that boink is an official member of SCAPE, a local club here in southern CA. He has actually been active member and has a clean record if that helps.

By the way, are you going to attend this month's meeting?

·
Registered
160 Posts
You know - I've been in there 3 times in the last month looking for one fish I want from them.

Nothing!

But they do sell cat food and I've got two cats, so I guess I can do this if you're still interested in moving it (and since you've been vouched for ;)).

Scott
Sanford, ME

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.