The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, I have a small portion of Peacock Moss for sale, between golfball and baseball sized.

I also have a big portion of naja grass, commonly known as guppy grass. It's enough to cover the top of a 10g tank. This is about 1/2 of the grass from my 12 gallon, it took over about 2/3rds of the tank so I need to thin it out. Grows well and excellent hiding place for fry. :)

Both of these are growing well in my 12g tank dosing only flourish and flourish excel with 32W 50/50 light, more than doubled in size in 3-4 weeks. I do have pond/ramshorn snails I picked up from other members' plants, if it is important to you I will try to clean them off before packing.

Peacock moss say $7 shipped and naja grass $6 shipped to the US 48. If you want both make it $12.00 total. Paypal only, credit card ok.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, I would usually post a picture in any sale thread, but I took my camera to Best Buy last week for repair and I'm not getting it back until the end of the week at the earliest. Here are a couple of pictures from my crappy camera phone.

Naja grass - this bowl is 12" diameter to give you an idea of the size, and the grass goes to the bottom of the bowl. Color is a lighter green than shown.

Here is a BAD shot of the moss, but the best of three from my camera phone, blurry but I guess better than nothing. On the right you can see the 'parent' moss growing on a peice of a driftwood, the clump in the front on the left plus some of driftwood moss trimming is what I am selling. Again the color is off, it is lighter green and the gravel is black. The front clump is about 5" across. The white spot is a snail on the glass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts