The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm parting out my tank and have the following left for sale. These are not new in box, but have been used in my tank for the last year. They've worked extremely well for me, no issues.

Prices do not include shipping

Pfertz original M,N,P and K dilute for lightly planted or low light tanks. This is before they moved to the more concentrated formula. Because my tank was very lightly planted with low light plants the Pfertz was diluted 50% with distilled water. Then it could be dosed every day via the dosers instead of every other day. Bottles are practically full and come with extra pumps. If you're heavily planted... just double the dose. Full set for $25 SALE PENDING

I also have misc other bits... like test kits, a thermometer etc that I can toss in for free. They are: Pending on these too

API PH, Phosphate, Nitrate, KH
Red sea fresh lab (PH, ammonia, nitrite)
unopened penn plax automatic fish feeder
unopened stick on thermometer strip

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Everyone has PM's back. I'm leaving out of town tomorrow morning... but I will have computer access over the weekend to reply to PMs.

The filter is sold pending paypal transaction
The dosers are pending... waiting on replies back

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
filter sold
dosers sold
light has some interest in it but still available (haven't heard back from anyone)
pfertz still available as is all the small misc items.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
only thing left is the pfertz.

This is a 50% diluted version of the old forumula. Old dosing was 1 pump per day per 5gallons for a medium to heavily planted tank and 1 pump/5g every other day for light planted tanks. The dilute dosing is 1 pump/5g per day for light planted tanks and 2 pumps/5g per day for medium to heavy planted tanks.

These would be fantastic for a nano. The dilute would also work well for well planted 2.5-3G tanks... Just 1 pump puts you right where it needs to be.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sale pending on the pfertz and freebies....

all that I have left is the penn plax auto fish feeder

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller (Upgrade). If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sendmessage.php

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.