The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to do a trim. Will have the following ready to ship early next week (Monday or Tuesday). Non-CC paypal strongly preferred. These will be shipped priority from upstate NY. $15 shipped. PM or post if you're interested.

1) LOTS of Cabomba carolina. Dunno if it's common or not, but in my tank it gets a reddish tinge on the leaves near the surface. Probably 15+ stems, I have TONS of this stuff. It's a bit leggy as it grows pretty thick.

2) 5 - 10 stems of Rotala macrandra. Deep rusty color.

3) 5 - 10 stems of Ludwigia ovalis. Bright green leaves near the tips, lower leaves have some red underneath.

4) Trimmings of something that I think is Micranthemum umbrosum.

5) Some other odds and ends, whatever needs a trimming.

·
Registered
324 Posts
PM sent to you...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes! And all my stems can belong to you if you're interested.

Seriously folks, is my price too high? Someone make an offer if you're interested.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Payment sent... Thanks.

·
Registered
244 Posts
$15 shipped is a good deal! Are you sure the Micranthemum umbrosum isn't Hemianthus micranthemoides...or Lysimachia nummularia 'aurea'? Just checking...not sure where you got your plants from :icon_mrgr

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Bill!

It's the stuff that looks like "creeping jenny" but is kind of thinner, or more delicate. Small paired green leaves. Guessing on the name based on google image searches and plantfinder on aquaticplantcentral. You know the stuff I'm talking about?

If no one wants this within the next day or so, I'll just hang on to it all. My brother's tank will be up and running in a week or two, assuming I can get some free time to swing by his place.

BTW Bill, think I could bring my bro by your place some time?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts