The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've let the tank get a bit overgrown the last couple of weeks. All stems are approx 5 inches and prices include shipping. The number listed is the total amount I have available.

P. stellatus - 15 stems for $15, 10 stems for $10.

Blyxa japonica - 20 stems for $25 ( will need a medium priority box for this amount ), 10 for $15 Blyxa SOLD

P. erectum - 5 stems for $10

Take them all for $35 and of if you're interested in more than one variety then should we can combine the shipping price

·
Registered
34 Posts
the colors are just gorgeous!
i wish my tank was set up already.
i would have so~~~ ordered...
soon, soooon~~!
:icon_mrgr

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
P stellatus price has been updated for all of you bargain hunters who would like to add some nice reds to your tank. They're already pruned, floating in the tank and ready to go in the mail on Monday.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$2 per stem? They must be pretty long..
Depends on what you consider long, I suppose. I think I did mention they were approximately 5 inches and the price does include shipping, as I stated in the thread. Would it seem less expensive if it were $4 for 5 stems plus $6 shipping? Approximately $1 per stem seems to be a common asking price from what I could find on other threads. A good thing about a free market economy is you can ask what you want and no one has to buy if they don't like the price.

·
Honeycomb Master
6,769 Posts
Depends on what you consider long, I suppose. I think I did mention they were approximately 5 inches and the price does include shipping, as I stated in the thread. Would it seem less expensive if it were $4 for 5 stems plus $6 shipping? Approximately $1 per stem seems to be a common asking price from what I could find on other threads. A good thing about a free market economy is you can ask what you want and no one has to buy if they don't like the price.
I'm sorry if you took that comment as being rude, that wasn't my intention. I guess i missed the part at the top about the price including shipping. My fault, sorry. $1 per stem is a good price. Good luck with the sales.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No problem. One down side to forum postings, email, etc is that it's hard to know how to take what someone says at times.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.