The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're familiar with these you've probably wanted some for a long time, & if not google images & you'll definitely want some. I hate to part with them, but I need to thin out the population, as more fry have been turning up lately. I'm asking $25 for a trio - 1M 2F - or I'll trade for some fish that happen to tempt me. Pick-up is in ...Brighton Beach.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Is there one? Id love to but all i see us ghat marine talk on the 11
it is a marine talk but that person was very interesting last year. I actually paid attention to everything he was saying. I don't usually go when it's not freshwater. I like to go for the auction after, not sure but I think it's a 50/50 again. Actually I know this is quite early, but Rachel is going to be a speaker in 2014. I'm going let me know if you want to go I'll pick you up.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I've got a buyer for the trio, but more will be available when the babies get larger. It's amazing that they avoided being eaten by 8 adults & a pair of upside-down cats. I'll be donating some spike tailed paradise to the BAS auction Friday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.