The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I've got a dozen or so assassin snails too many. Three of them ate all my pest snails within 6 weeks, so I figure it's time to ship them out.

I've recently broken down my prior scape, and I'm in desperate need of additional plants. If you'd like to buy some snails I'm asking $3-5 apeice, depending on their size, plus shipping. I don't have any breather bags, but snails can't possibly consume much O2. If you'd like to trade for them, make me an offer I can't refuse. I'm basically looking for any plant that's not blyxa, S. repens or an amazon sword.

Thanks!

·
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
2,606 Posts
FYI: Most LFS sells Assassins for only $3.49 each (at most) so the $3 - $5 range + shipping in this hot weather is gonna be a bit of a challenge to sell.

Obviously you can choose to sell them for however much you want, just a quick comment/answer to your comment above to perhaps help you make this sale easier for ya. Nevertheless, good luck with the sale : )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.