The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi! I am in need of some money to cover for the setup cost of my new tank (and a few more later additions to it, shrimps, etc). I can have my bf cut the pieces smaller to lower shipping charges if needed. Also, feel free to make an offer or request a trade for livestock. Thanks! :biggrin:

*Special Deal*: Those who have purchased from me, helped me in any way, or even gotten RAOKs from me ALL qualify for a 20% discount on top of the prices listed here! :icon_wink

Organic Cholla Wood - A hollow, semi-soft wood from the cholla cactus. Free of pesticides or any harmful chemicals. Naturally dried. Excellent for any tank. Planted or non-planted. Especially a great promoter for shrimp breeding (like Indian Almond Leaves, shrimps can eat the microorganisms on the wood and hide in there, a natural shelter). Also a great food source for plecos, snails, inverts, and so many others. Sinks fast and won't leak tannin that will ruin the water quality.

SHIPPING RATE WILL DEPEND ON THE METHOD OF SHIPMENT AND THE NUMBER OF PIECE(S) NEEDED. THE SHIPPING COST WILL BE PRESENTED TO THE BUYER AFTER THE ITEM HAS BEEN SHIPPED. BUYER MUST PAY FOR THE TOTAL SHIPPING COST ONCE PRESENTED WITH THE RECEIPT & CONFIRMATION #. YOU MAY ALSO SUGGEST YOUR OWN SHIPPING PREFERENCE (bubble mailer, etc) : )

PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM) ME DIRECTLY IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR CONCERNS. THANK YOU!

[STRIKE]Small (4"-20" Length / 1"-2" Diameter):[/STRIKE] SOLD OUT

Medium (10"-24" Length / 2"-3" Diameter):

A - $6 / B - $7 / [STRIKE]C - $5[/STRIKE] / [STRIKE]D - $6[/STRIKE] / E - $6 / F - $7 / [STRIKE]G - $7.50[/STRIKE] / H - $7.50 / [STRIKE]I - $6[/STRIKE] / [STRIKE]J - $6.50[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]K - $5.50[/STRIKE] / [STRIKE]L - $6.50[/STRIKE]
All remaining for $30 + Shipping or Best Offer

***Prices lowered by $3-$5 each on the Large and Special Sizes***

Large (18"-32" Length / 3"-4" Diameter):

A - $25 / B - $20 / C - $15 / D - $12 / E - $20 All for $90 + Shipping or Best Offer

Special Size 1:

A - $30 / B - $25 All for $50 + Shipping or Best Offer

Special Size 2:

A - $20 / B - $25 / [STRIKE]C - $35[/STRIKE] All remaining for $40 + Shipping or Best Offer

·
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Would you be interested in trading some cholla for some of the kens premium foods I sell in the SNS, plants or maybe fir enough cholla, some if my L183 starlight plecos.
Hi sorry, but I won't be interested in any trades right now. I need some funds to cover for my startup. Thanks for the offer though. PM me if you need anything else :wink:

·
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks bsmith. I'll be sure to let you know if I need anything.

Thursday bump for Monday shipping : )

·
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Friday bump for Monday shipping : )

·
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sunday bump for Tuesday's shipping : )

·
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes I did. PMd you the tracking info last night : )

Bump for Monday's shipping!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.