The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few Nymphaea plantlets for sale. $5 each or 2 for $8 + $6 shipping.

Note: Please watch your weather as I do not have cold packs. These are not great shippers anyway and almost never look their best until about a week after they are put into your tank. You may experience some melt of the existing leaves as well but with conditions to its liking, it will perk up fairly quickly.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I have several in my 105 gallon and I wouldn't really recommend these for anything less than 55 gallons, although you can train them somewhat by trimming the leaves whenever they shoot up to the surface.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Beautiful plants. I got 2 from digsy and they shipped wonderfully. Been about two weeks roughly and I already have 2 new growths. Thanks Digsy for a Beautiful plant.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, I'm glad to hear they're really flourishing for you! On that note, I now have 3 plantlets available because someone who thought they might need another says his is making a comeback so, BUMP!

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.