The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Needle Leaf Lava Fern Sold - $20 shipped per large portion. $12 shipped for small portion (lots of tiny rhizomes):

Bolbitis Sold - $20 shipped per large portion on the left. $25 shipped for larger portion on the right (lots of large rhizomes) $12 shipped for smaller clump (mixed NL java fern, and Bolbitis):

There will be snails. I try to pick them all off for my puffers, but that is not possible. I do not believe there is any algae. The Java fern was a little cramped with low flow, so it's possible. I have not seen any, but I gave them a peroxide and Excel bath a week ago to be safe.

Shipping is included in the prices. Subtract $5 for 2 orders, $10 for 3, etc.

Watch your weather. I have no cold packs. They're tough plants, but maybe not enough to handle the heat some of you guys are experiencing.

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I lived in Texas for 10 years. I feel your pain.

I wish I could say it's safe to ship there, but it's hard for me to guarantee that without a cold pack.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I so would if I had the cash.NL java fern is something ive been looking for to go in my mac tank.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.