The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Priced by the handful... easily 30+ plants. As much as you see in this picture or more $5!!! A few available, about 5 or so.

Plantfinder info and picture at this link: here. It is easy to keep in low to high light, reproduces via runners, grows to about 3 inches tall, and gets a nice maroon/pink sheen under bright light. It has been floating for about two weeks in my 30g tank (under light of course), so it is a bit ratty now (a few dead leaves, starting to grow toward the light), but will quickly bounce back once planted.

Shipping is $6
Please PM if interested.
Payment via Paypal.
I can ship today!

Here is a photo of what E. tennellus looks like in context (my tank):

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've gotten a few requests to ship these internationally. Sorry, I don't know how to do that, so these are shipping to USA only!

To our international members, good luck finding the plants you want & sorry. :(

·
Registered
164 Posts
how does this stuff look compared to dwarf sag? Im contemplating digging mine up and replacing it with this. My sag is starting to grow to big and long and i really like the pinkish look of the tennellus

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It has thinner leaves and stays smaller than dwarf sag. Also, it is dark green with a maroon/pink hue whereas dwarf sag is a lighter green.

Better hurry, only 1 left!

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All sold!

So, almost nobody wanted them until I posted that only one was left, then I got a bunch of PMs. Some human psychological quirk that everyone wants the last? Friday is payday? What? Check back in a few months, cheers!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I need to keep a closer eye out. I've been looking for this locally for a while.

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As it turns out, even after making large portions for what I had to account for, I still had plenty extra. $11 for a handful. 3 portions left. Again, it's a bit ratty - it's been floating, but still plenty healthy and you can't argue with the portion sizes! :)

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
Arrived today after hoping to see it yesterday. WHAT A BUNCH OF PLANTS! :D

Firm to the touch and appear to be in good shape for plugging the front of the tank. Thanks for the bag full :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You're welcome! It's shame I had to throw away four bags full. :( I thought folks would be all over these for $5!

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller (Upgrade). If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sendmessage.php

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.