The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First on the list is a powerhead/pump I paid $339 at aquacave, never ended up setting up my reef tank and my loss is your gain. letting it go at $200+shipping. its new in box and even still sealed, capable of making waves, fully programmable.

Next is an eheim 2232 that I had setup for a month and a half, looking for $70 OBO will also trade for a 10g aluminum co2 tank, or a nice looking steel tank. will include everything that was in box including box, will see if I can get replacement tubes or give what I have with it.

Next are my Aqua clear 50s, one is new in box-media. Other is used for 3 hours has some media and will include a biomax refill and carbon refil and what is in the filter now, still in great condition and works, just used when my canister took a dive while I was picking up a replacement. used will be $15 and the new one for $25.

a brand new Aqueon submersible pump 3000, Haven't even opened, was going to be a backup incase the other two pumps failed in the sump, my loss is your gain, will take $60

Pm me and we'll work out shipping, I'm also looking for a 100g+ tank in socal so if you're interested in some items i'd be happy to work out a trade

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.