The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I got another batch of Poso Orange Rabbit Snails in and another Batch of Zebra Nerite snails in. Both species of snails look great. The Poso Orange Rabbits are very active. There are some large ones and medium size ones. If you saw the post I did on them there are a few of the other species of Rabbit snails mixed in with them. Not to many though. Please remember that these snails are wild caught. Their shells are not going to be perfect. Also keep in mind that these snails have a gender. You need a male and a female in order to get babies. If you do end up with a pair you might get a single baby every 4 or 5 weeks.

I also got another batch of Zebra Nerite snails because some people had asked me to. There are a mix of patterns. Big line, normal and narrow line. I will not seperate these out. I will pick out of the tank. Also again these are wild caught snails and the shells might not be perfect. I will attempt to do my best to keep the bad ones from being sold to anyone but thats all I can do is attempt it.

Pictures are provided.

Poso Orange Rabbit Snails $ 9 ea. or if you order 6 or more $ 8 ea.
No way to tell sex so order more if you want a pair

Zebra Nerite Snails $ 1.85 ea. minimum order of just nerites is 10.

Shipping Starts at $12. Please use this price unless you are looking to buy over 25 snails.

Any questions please let me know. I ship out on Saturdays only unless you live in CA.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You contacted me and wanted me to get them awhile back. The prices are similar. I even sent you an invoice and you said you couldn't come up with the funds. I had someone contact me and paid up front just as I offered to you. I had to buy 100 of these guys so I needed a few people to pre pay for them if they wanted them.

where where these prices when i wanted some i paid about 80 dollars for 5 dang

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Forgot to mention in the ad that if you want to order just Zebra Nerites you will need to order 10 in order for me to ship. Other snails, shrimp or fish can be added to off set this rule.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.