The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$45 plus shipping. It's brand new. Selling because I need something slightly larger.

This is a brand new 4.6l (1.2 gallon) nano glass tank. It measures 23cm L x 15cm D x 18cm H. It comes with a glass lid and a plastic lip for setting the lid on.

The light is made for this nano tank and is a 9w power compact. It is 220v however, since I got this in Asia. I think all that's needed is a 220v to 110v plug converter but maybe the electrical engineers on the board can confirm.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Nice tank!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Tank is nice but the light if 220v will not work in the US. Even with a new plug the electrical is different inside.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
BUMP!

What a cool little tank. Just the novelty of it alone is worth the price. That light could be rewired to 110 easily for someone who is inclined. Not like you have to worry about voiding the warranty. :hihi:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Those adapters do not change the current to 110V they just adapt the plug. That is one of the reasons that more products dont come out of Asia in 220v. If you look on the internet those items are cheaper. The only unit that I could find on Wal mart was $49.00

If you get one of those travel adapters it will. They cost about $20 at walmart...

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.