Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellooooo,

Anyone interested in mini pellia?
Here's my "Before" picture. I had a huge mat of mini pellia that I created within a month, after splitting up the single half inch mesh of mini pellia I had. IMG_0150.JPG
IMG_0151.JPG

Then, I took the mat out and split it up even more! I have dozens and dozens of mesh now but most were given away. I still have a lot of leftovers...

I created 5 mini pellia mesh, each is approximately 3x3, give or take. Please note, that is an estimated measurement but it's definitely a good amount to start with. I started out with literally a half inch square. Let it grow out a bit then I took it out and split it up onto 8 3x3 mesh. Can you believe that? I was able to make 8 pieces of 3x3 mesh out of a half inch starter!

In any case, enough bragging. These are the mesh I made that are for sale.
There are 5 total, so only 5 screens available right now.
IMG_0155.JPG

Each 3x3 (approx measurement in inches) mini pellia screen is $20.
Buy 2 or more and priority mail shipping is on me.

People who buy less than two must pay $6 shipping fee for priority mail.

If you do not want screen meshes and would prefer a smaller amount, I can sell them in sizes that will fit and cover a half dollar. Please note that these measurements will not be measured in thickness, but rather how big of an area the amount will cover.
Each half dollar sized amount of Mini Pellia - $8

Shipping will be $6 and there will be no free shipping for the half dollar deal.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would like to get some of if, here is south guard. check my south for frost of burn or have the 8. I think that wit will be enter place idiot hen the Chinese paper

Hellooooo,

Anyone interested in mini pellia?
Here's my "Before" picture. I had a huge mat of mini pellia that I created within a month, after splitting up the single half inch mesh of mini pellia I had. View attachment 16291
View attachment 16292

Then, I took the mat out and split it up even more! I have dozens and dozens of mesh now but most were given away. I still have a lot of leftovers...

I created 5 mini pellia mesh, each is approximately 3x3, give or take. Please note, that is an estimated measurement but it's definitely a good amount to start with. I started out with literally a half inch square. Let it grow out a bit then I took it out and split it up onto 8 3x3 mesh. Can you believe that? I was able to make 8 pieces of 3x3 mesh out of a half inch starter!

In any case, enough bragging. These are the mesh I made that are for sale.
There are 5 total, so only 5 screens available right now.
View attachment 16293

Each 3x3 (approx measurement in inches) mini pellia screen is $20.
Buy 2 or more and priority mail shipping is on me.

People who buy less than two must pay $6 shipping fee for priority mail.

If you do not want screen meshes and would prefer a smaller amount, I can sell them in sizes that will fit and cover a half dollar. Please note that these measurements will not be measured in thickness, but rather how big of an area the amount will cover.
Each half dollar sized amount of Mini Pellia - $8

Shipping will be $6 and there will be no free shipping for the half dollar deal.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have absolutely no idea what Ranchu Dad said...
But thanks for the free bump speedie408! :)

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
Dang, Jerry! That is an impressive MP mat! What have you been feeding that thing? :hihi: If I didn't have some of this stuff already, I'd be all over this.

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
I would like to get some of if, here is south guard. check my south for frost of burn or have the 8. I think that wit will be enter place idiot hen the Chinese paper
I think he's trying to say that he will buy it all and give you an extra $20 for good measure.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I think hes saying that he would like to buy ALL of it, that he would be an idiot not to get it. Thats my translation....

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any takers on the last one? I don't want him getting lonely. He's an emotional one and tends to break down really fast, like tofu, if he gets left alone for too long.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Soylent green, that's how I make everything grow nice and fast. ;)
Would you be able to share in better detail. I didn't have any luck when I got some a while ago. I would greatly appreciate tips on how you got it to propagate so nicely! Thanks!

edit: I got the joke I just meant care to elaborate on the truth :)

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.