Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I have two plants for sale that I've been hoping to sell as I have more than enough right now.

First up: Mini Needle Leaf Java fern- I grow this plant with a ADA 8000K bulb that has been used for about a year so I would consider this plant a Low-High light plant. It is a slow grower and does not need any fertz to make it grow healthy. I am not sure of the term to be used but I think each "node" (clump) will hold around 10-25 leafs. I have so much of it so I am thinking $4.00 for each "node" or clump of leafs. Shipping will be $6.00 Shipped Priority through USPS.

Next up: Rotala Colorata- Can be potentially hard to grow, and to make it's true colors come out. But with proper fertz and Co2 with a combination of Medium-High light makes an awesome background plant. I am not sure how much I have but I would say well above 50 stems. I will sell 25+ stems for $5.00 + $6.00 USPS Priority shipping.

EDIT: Also for sale 1- Used ADA National FPL27EX-D" 27W (day light) twin power compact florescent Made for the Mini M-$5.00 + shipping
Bulb has been used for over one year but I was still able to successfully grow plants. Pm if interested.

Shipping will be done USPS Priority (United States only please), Payment method prefered is Paypal.
Please pm me if interested or any questions and I will answer to the best of my ability.

Thanks in advance.

~ William Robinson

Pics:

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.