The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These shrimp are from Japan. They are very similar to cherries in that they are very easy to breed and like the same water parameters as cherries.
I wasn't sure what to charge since no places that I know of sell them so I asked a few people on this forum what they would sell them for and I have come to $3.00 each plus $10.00 to ship which includes a insulated Styrofoam box and heat pack if needed.

I guarantee that all the shrimp you receive will be healthy and alive. I have yet to have a DOA shipping Amano's and RCS but if there is a problem I will need a picture of the shrimp in the bag emailed to me within the same day they were delivered.

If you are interested Please PM me.

Thanks

pictures added.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Can you get a brighter picture, please?

Will these hybridize with RCS?
I will try to get a better picture soon.
Yes they will more then likely breed with cherries because they are both from the Neocaridina sp.
Do you have amanos for sale by any chance?
Pm sent, I do have some amano's for sale :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well now there is a topic saying these shrimp can not mate with RCS so I am not sure if they can or can't.

It would be bad in that you wouldn't have a true breed and you could possibly end up with bad genetics. I personally after reading the info don't think they can breed. I guess I could put 2 of these shrimp together and wait and see if there are any babies 1/2 red and 1/2 yellow :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.