The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I have a Milwaukee MA957 Regulator for sale. It's a regulator, bubble counter and solenoid all in one. If you are unfamilar with this device, please see: http://www.milwaukeemeters.com.au/milwaukeeregulator.htm

I've only used it a few times, so it's as good as new and is still covered under Milwaukee warranty. It comes in its original box with instructions and warranty card.

Reason for the sale is that the solenoid doesn't work at my place for some strange reason. Tested ok at several other locations.

Brand new these units are worth $230.

I'm selling for $150AUD

Item located in Sydney, Australia. Shipping only to Australia.

Buyer to pay postage.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the heads up guys. Yes, that's $230AUD brand new. I've advertised it on many Australian based aquatic forums, but there hasn't been a lot of interest. Was hoping to catch the eye of any Australians who visit this forum. I really can't put a price on it, as there aren't many people selling these over here second hand. Might have to turn to Ebay if I dont have any luck. Just looking for someone from Australia to give me a reasonable offer.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.