The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Doesn't like Kool-Aid
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finally selling some of the Microsorium pteropus v. "Tropica" I have been cultivating. Plant grows like a champ for me in harder water and decent CO2.

This is the variety has leaves with a jagged edge. Very pretty! Great center piece plant. Still pretty uncommon here in the U.S.

$30 for a nice sized portion...and that includes $5 Priority Mail shipping right to your door!

PayPal only. Non-credit card or credit card is fine. Be mindful of the weather! I will not be responsible for frozen plants on your doorstep! :icon_wink

Please contact me via PM if you are interested.

Mike

·
Doesn't like Kool-Aid
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think you ever had "Tropica" to be honest, John. The plant you described to me was more like "Windelov" than "Tropica". Did you forget the PMs we sent back and forth?

As far as the price, John, It is an odd plant that not many people have, and there is a good amount of it for sale. I am sure once it is all wrapped for shipping the box will cost more than $5 to send.

Mike

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Mike I sent you a PM. For the matter of fact it was actually Tropica, just because not many people have it doesn't necessarily mean that I don't have it. It was not the windelov species, the fern that I have is similar to the regular species of Java fern except that it had a fire shape to it ... some what like a sword.

My post wasn't intentionally regarding to your price, so I don't know how you came up with the "IDEA" that you thought that I was judging the price you offered.

If the post really insulted you that bad ... you can delete it if you like, it doesn't bother me either way.

·
Doesn't like Kool-Aid
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More Available

Going through the 50G, I find I have a bit more I can split into a couple of portions.

Still, nice sized portions. $15 shipped!

Same rules apply! :icon_wink

Mike

·
Registered
714 Posts
Here's one picture I Googled. And here's a bad picture from my tank. I find 'Tropica' much better looking than the more common 'Windeløv', somehow the jagged edges along the whole leaf make it look more, uhm, sophisticated, than just divided leaf tips. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts