Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

I have about 12 stems of Mayaca fluviatilis, ranging in size from ~1 inches to ~6 inches tall, for sale in one package. Just trimmed them out of my nano; they're in good shape. They come from a fish-free, snail-free aquarium and should also be algae-free. They might have a few hitchhiking microinvertebrates, but that's it.

Mayaca's a great plant. Some of the stems in this package are short now, but trust me, they'll grow fast. Mayaca is fast-growing and easy to please.

Also included for free are a few small cuttings (~1 inch) of a mystery moss, which my friend assures me is either Taiwan moss or Christmas moss. Not much, but enough to get a little moss patch started in your tank.

Total for mayaca + bonus moss is $1, and shipping within the US will be $5 by USPS Priority Mail. Delivery confirmation, insurance, etc. will be extra if you want it.

Local pickup is ok too.

Paypal is [email protected]

This is my first time shipping live plants. I'll do my best to make sure they get to you alive and well. Be aware of your weather-- I'm not doing heat packs.

PM me if interested!

I'll probably have packages like this every week when I trim my nano.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd say inches per week. Fast enough that I have to trim several inches from the top of the stems every weekly tank cleaning, and my tank's about 9 inches tall. It loves bright light, too.

I'd say this profile is accurate to my experience with it.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.