The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a large section of Marselia Minuta that I'm selling. I can divide it into 2"x2" squares for $5 + $2 shipping cost first class mail, $5 for Priority mail. Post reply here please. Paypal is OK.

Mine is the submersible form. For those that don't know, this is a foreground plant that's like glosso but much slower in growth. It can be grown in low lights too.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

A pic of it when it was first placed in my 80 G tank next to a pygmy cory, Aspidoras pauciradiatus.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
I'll take some too, please. I've been planning on getting this plant for a new tank. Let me know how much you have left if any ... Thanks!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SOLD OUT for now. Those that I have PMs I'll let you know what I have left tomorrow.

Yoink, Mols, Campcreektexas, darkfury18 and Shadow, all of yours will go out tomorrow.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Got it today. It came in great shape, all healthy and green, and I think it was bigger than 2"x2"! If it wasn't, it was most definitely every single bit of 2x2, and not one single yellow or brown leaf in the bunch. Off to leave you feedback now... Thanks, Flounder! :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts