The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is an instant scape!~
It is a pretty manzanita stump with established and attached thin-leaf java fern <healthy> firmly attached. Many daughter plants in case you want to propagate as well.

sorry for the bad pic but I had to hurry to catch the kuhli loaches that were jumping out of it.
Anyway. It has a large nub on the bottom to anchor into substrate. It looks like cousin IT!
I am asking 45 bucks shipped. It has taken a year to establish and is a nice piece for a quick scape. It is ready to ship right away.
pm me with questions. It is algae free...has some Christmas moss and weeping moss in the mix that you can either pick out or transplant.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is sold to Paradise....
in his words...."send me that stump!"

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks btw cydric....appreciate the kind words...
and shadow...it is well worth it...trust me!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Actually . . . that's almost ridiculously cheap . . . I'm amazed you only charged only $45 bucks for that type of insane demonstration of microsorium might on manzanita (yes, my sad attempts to rhyme XD). Very impressive Fresh!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Man I didn't even get a chance to answer the PM...and I'm sure I was the first to PM as well. Oh well, that's what I get for having to pick up my daughter.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Paradise: You better!! Since it can't be in mine, I wanna see it in somebody's tank! LOL I'm just trying to picture it.....it looks enormous!!! :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
yeah it was ridiculously cheap. It was more a favor than a sale. Shipping alone was pricey <heavy and large>
I have a bad shot of it in my tank lol I will post...
It is pretty though. I will grow another one and sell it off as well. It grows fast and very well in my tank.
I am sorry Roy....your pm and paradise's pm came almost at the same time...only yours asked for more pictures and his basically said what is your paypal i want it...
You will get another chance. I am fair.

Lynn
BAD PIC

·
Registered
845 Posts
My shrimp would love it in there!! I wanna see how Paradise is going to "SCAPE" (hehe) with that when he receives it. :)

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
he showed me where he was putting it and in which tank....gorgeous tank, and this species will add nicely to his lovely scape. The only thing cooler than his tank are its inhabitants.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Like my kuhli loaches...when i took it out of my tank to ship...I agitated it a bit so all of my shrimp would vacate....well I put it in a bucket and 2 kuhlis popped out....after i inspected it and it looked all clear, I wrapped it to ship.

Later that evening, one of my kitties was batting around something, then picked it up and was walking around the house with it...I looked at her to see what it was she was playing with, and it was another kuhli that must have escaped...covered in kitty hair in her mouth. I took him out, leaned him off and put him back, and he is fine.....talk about resilient! lolol

·
Registered
889 Posts
Like my kuhli loaches...when i took it out of my tank to ship...I agitated it a bit so all of my shrimp would vacate....well I put it in a bucket and 2 kuhlis popped out....after i inspected it and it looked all clear, I wrapped it to ship.

Later that evening, one of my kitties was batting around something, then picked it up and was walking around the house with it...I looked at her to see what it was she was playing with, and it was another kuhli that must have escaped...covered in kitty hair in her mouth. I took him out, leaned him off and put him back, and he is fine.....talk about resilient! lolol
OMG wow! That is one TOUGH fish:icon_excl :eek:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts