The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hate to see these go, but I need to ATM. It's a bunch of wood, enough for two 5.5 gallon tanks, a ten gallon tank or a 15 long depending on how much of your tank you want to be taken up by hardscape, or you can stuff them all in one tank like I did. Here are some pics. The tank is 16 inches long and 10 inches tall. These are pre-soaked, so there really shouldn't be any tannins.

15 pieces total
$35 shipped via priority mail
Non credit card paypal only

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've also got an extra "tree like/ root like" (when flipped upside- down) piece that I'll trow in there for free (10 inches tall). It would fill up a 2.5 gallon tank perfectly, or add a nice accent piece in a larger tank.

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How would these scale in a standard 10? I think these would compliment the bigger pieces I'm getting pretty well
Most of the branches are around 10-12 inches tall and the thicker branches are around 5-7 inches, on piece is closer to 11 inches. I think that they should work with your other pieces pretty well.
how much is my fubar'd paypal doesn't work right now deal? :)
I don't get what you're asking lol

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
This guy's got some great wood ;)
Haha but seriously, I got what I assume was the leftover from the last scape and it's some great stuff. Free bump, even though this is the first thread right now :p

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This guy's got some great wood ;)
Haha but seriously, I got what I assume was the leftover from the last scape and it's some great stuff. Free bump, even though this is the first thread right now :p
Thanks
oh man, i think i must have stepped on and broken at least $400 of manzatina yesterday while looking for the pieces(out behind my house) i wanted to put in my tank. haha - badcop is on to something here.
Yeah, it's really nice if you have it locally, but this is what I paid for it, so...

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'll take it for $35 shipped!! I will send you a PM.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts