Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**See post #26 for the remaining plants!**

Well, Halcyon is going to be rescaped, and I have quite a few plants that need new homes. Most of these are fairly uncommon, but easy to grow, species.

-Cryptocoryne cordata "Rosanervig" - This is the popular crypt that gets beautiful pink veins in the right conditions. From what I understand, if any factor is limiting the plant's growth (low light, low nitrates, cool water, etc.), this will bring out the pink veins. My plant is definitely not limited in it's growth, so no pink veins, but it is the Rosanervig. Scout's honor!
-Small - $8 GONE
-Medium - $15 (2 avail.)

-Cryptocoryne wendtii "Green Gecko" - Just as easy to grow as any C. wendtii morph, this one has green leaves and gets nice red, brown and yellow coloring along the central vein.
-Small - $5 GONE
-Medium - $12 GONE
-Mother - $20 (3 avail. 2 GONE)

-Cryptocoryne wendtii "Green x Hybrid" - This is the one that Lowcoaster and AaronT used to sell. It is very similar to the Green Gecko, but it has more reddish-brown coloration on the leaves and gets nice pinkish undersides.
-Medium - $12 GONE

-Cryptocoryne wendtii "Mi Oya" - Another easy to grow wendtii morph. Mi Oya is a mahogany brown color with nice striping on the leaves, and the central vein can turn orange when it's happy.
-Small - $3 GONE

-Cryptoocoryne spiralis - For those of you that like Vallisneria, but hate the millions of runners that they produce, this is the crypt for you. It has long, thin greenish leaves that sway in the current.
-Medium - $4 GONE

-Eleocharis sp. "Belem" - A small grassy foreground plant that stays around 2" tall. Spreads like wildfire when it's happy.
-$1 per 1x1" square. ALL PENDING

-Cryptocoryne wendtii "Bronze" - This was grown emersed in my crypt setup and is taking up too much room.
$4

Rosanervig

Belem

Other pics can be found in the link in my sig.
Shipping is to the U.S only

Thanks!
Adam

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope, this came from my 20g Crypt setup in my sig. It's a standard 20 long with a glass top with a small open notch for ventilation

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Nick. I lowered the light intensity over the crypts and the Mi Oya really exploded. It's actually bigger than the smaller one I'm selling here, but I'm keeping the Mi Oya cause it looks nicer than the regular brown one ;)

Bump while I'm here

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm planning on shipping the plants bare-root unless the buyer wants me to keep them in the pot. If they stay potted, I'm not sure what shipping would be. Probably around $10, give or take.

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sure thing AZ. I have tons right now, like about a 16"x16" square total. I'm incorporating it into the new scape, so I'll definitely have some later on.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.