The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling the following plants, which were grown in aquasoil. Portions are very generous and plants are healthy and algae free, however, there may be a few snails. If you want to see a picture of the plants, see the last page of the thread on my signature.

*mayaca fluviatilis ... 15 stems ... $4 (2 portions available) 1 sold, 1 pending
*cabomba caroliniana ... 4 stems ... $2 **pending sale**
*myriophyllum sp. ("Red Foxtail") ... 4 stems ... $3 **pending sale**
*myriophyllum mattogrossense ... 10 stems ... SOLD OUT
*hydrocotyle leucocephala ... 7 stems ... $3 (2 portions available) **pending sale of 1 portion**
*rotala rotundifolia ~ 20 stems .... $5 (2 portions available) 1 sold, 1 pending
*bacopa caroliniana ~ 7-8 stems .... $3 (2 portions available) 1 sold, 1 pending
*polygonium sp. 'Sao Paolo' - 5 stems .... $10 (4 portions available) **pending sale of 1 portion**
*sagittaria subulata - 15 plantlets .... $4 (3 portions available) 1 sold, 1 pending, 1 available
*hemianthus micranthemoides - 20 stems .... $5 **pending sale**
*bacopa monnieri - 10 stems ... $3 (2 portions available) **pending sale of 1 portion**

Shipping is $6 regardless of quantity (USPS Priority).

Sorry, no heat packs at this time.

PM me if you have any questions or for my Paypal address.

-Ryan

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pending sale of:
hygrophila polysperma
rotala rotundifolia
sagittarius subulata
bacopa caroliniana
(one portion of each)

Lots more left!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hygrophila polysperma is a Federal Noxious Weed and can not be sold...

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, I see. Thanks for pointing that out. I did a search and found the actual list - maybe this will help others:
link
Removing h. poly from list.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yes, I see. Thanks for pointing that out. I did a search and found the actual list - maybe this will help others:
link
Removing h. poly from list.

Thanks for pulling it. All to often some of us in the hobby do not care what the rules say. Good luck with the sale of the rest of your plants.

·
Registered
623 Posts
It'd be nice to receive my plants and or my money back, let alone a response to all the PM's I've sent.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts