The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch of driftwood that I have accumulated over the past year that I am not using. Some of it i bought from my LFS, and some of it i found on the beach (and then treated it so its tank-safe.) Shipping costs will differ depending on the piece in question, but most will be able to fit in $6 flat-rate boxes. The $1 bill is for size reference, but if you REALLY want, i'll sell it to you for $.99 :icon_mrgr
Also, all of my driftwood prices are just guesses at what they should be worth, and are totally open for debate if you think it should be more or less. They are numbered going from left to right in each picture, or clockwise from whichever piece is at 9 o'clock in the circle.

Piece #1: store-bought, attached to slate, $20 plus shipping

Piece #2: collected and treated, attached to concrete, $15 plus shipping
Piece #3: store-bought, attached to slate, $15 plus shipping
Piece #4: collected and treated, attached to concrete, $10 plus shipping

Piece #5: collected and treated, meant for a base to attach anubias or ferns, attached to concrete, $5 plus shipping
Piece #6: collected and treated, attached to concrete, $7 plus shipping
Piece #7: collected and treated, not attached (will float), $3 plus shipping

Piece #8 (long skinny piece, on top in photo): collected and treated, will float, $4 plus shipping
Piece #9 (on bottom in photo): collected and treated, will float, $9 plus shipping

Pieces #10, 13, and 16: collected and treated, attached to concrete or galvanized screws (will sink), $3 each plus shipping
Pieces #11 (store-bought), 12 and 17 (collected and treated): either attached to concrete or dense enough to sink, $5 each plus shipping
Pieces #14 and 15: store-bought, both sink, $9 each plus shipping

Also, I no longer need my old 10g hood. It's an incandescent fixture, but i fitted it with fluorescent bulbs. Any screw-in bulbs will fit. Also comes with reflectors and plastic splash-covers (not pictured). $30 shipped.

Sorry about how complicated i made that, hopefully everyone will be able to sort of tell which pieces i'm referring to. Thanks for looking, please tell me what you think about prices!

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller (Upgrade). If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sendmessage.php

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.