Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

$20.00 OBO

$20.00 OBO

These I forgot to move when our house was pressure washed, but they have sat out in the rain for awhile now so it should be fine, if you're really worried just rinse them good and add a little extra aqua safe. Some of these may also have bits of bark still on them.

Im thinking like $3.00 each or $35.00 OBO for everything.

2.5gal with top rim removed. Comes with filter, small glass co2 diffuser, mineralized top soil w/ flourite cap, and couple small pieces of driftwood. back is also painted black

Ill do $25 OBO

Anytime this week you can come look at it/pick some up, im out of school all this week and not going out of town, so just let me know and we can set a day/time. Local pickup: Woodstock, GA 30188
I mainly just want to get rid of this stuff so the more you buy the cheaper it will be. If anyone wants everything in this thread I can do like $75 OBO Im not planning on going to the Atlanta Area Aquarium Association auction but def don't mind if someone wants to buy all this stuff cheap and then resell. Don't really want to deal with shipping right now especially on the tank/big lot of driftwood but will consider shipping the other 2 if you pay for it and I actually make something after shipping costs.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Rimless Reef

Part List:

Light Coralife Aqualight 96W Power Compact(no legs needs new bulb) : SOLD

Aquatic Life 115 Internal Mini Skimmer(Used less then 6 months Still have the box):
$45.00

Mr Aqua 17.4 Drilled with internal overflow w/ stand: stand has light hangers, has (2) 1" drains, (1) 1/2" return. Drilled and Overflow Installed by Fish Scales: Also Comes with about 20 lbs of Marco Rocks. Drain line included but you will need a new return.
on consignment

Custom Sump comes with rock, Also built by Fish Scales:
on consignment

Titanium Heater:SOLD

Auto Top Off:
SOLD

Mag 2 Return Pump w/ PVC fitting and flex adapter: $25.00

Pictures Located here: http://s828.photobucket.com/albums/z... For Sale/

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.