The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lilaeopsis brasiliensis (brazilian microsword) - $3 for a ball of 2"x2" (Sold)

Hemianthus callitrichoides (HC) - $3 (see picture) (Sold)

Echinodorus Red Rubin (6" tall) - $4 (Sold)

Hygrophila difformis (wisteria) - $0.5/stem (Sold)

4dKH solution - 300ml in clear juice bottles. PM me and make offer if you want some.

PS: I will also consider trading for Rotala's, especially R. sp Green, R. colorata, MAYBE the needle leaves too. Just shoot me a PM.

Shipping
$6 (USPS priority) for any amount of plants. $6 (USPS priority) for the 4dKH solution. Combined shipping for both will depend on your destination, $8.50 top. PM me your zip code and I will find out the combined shipping postage for you. Will ship on Sat, Mon or Tue.

Payment
Paypal (non-cc, personal gift payment is preferred, but not required).

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been growing them under 1x15 T12 for more than a month. So I will say it is pretty easy to grow. I will say its growth rate is Medium. Just make sure to spread them out to avoid overcrowding and they will send runners on both ends in no time. I have changed the lighting to 2x24w T5HO last week so I can't comment on its growth under high light.

The full grown size is ~2", and I have 2-3 leaves that are taller than 2".

Visit this page for details.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Growth under high light is pretty nice. It'll grow about an inch and will form a pretty nice carpet. Its a pretty good foreground plant instead of the usual stuff that people use. You guys should try some out. Hes selling them for an excellent price.

·
Registered
423 Posts
still have any Lilaeopsis brasiliensis available?

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.