Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All items sold. Thanks planted tank!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For sale. Just pulled from my tank this afternoon (Sunday). 12" ruler (~2" wide) for size comparison - there are a lot of plants here. Lowered prices.

• 2 lots of java fern narrow leaf (let me know if you want the one with the ruler on top or on the bottom of the picture.) Close ups of both are to show leaf condition.
    • $35 each (sold)
  • 1 lot of M. quadrifolia - SOLD
    • $15
PM me with which lot(s) you are interested in.

Shipping is included. Assumes USPS Priority mail flat rate box. If you want more than 1 of the lots, deduct $5 from the price.

Check out my past trading if you want more info. I usually do a decent tank clipping and sell out large lots of stuff. People have always been pleased with the quality and quantity.

PM with any questions!!!

Tank details: flourite, EI dosing w/ peristaltic, 55Wx4 AH Supply, 75 gallons, XP3+Magnum 350. Some snails, GSA, various fish.

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All PMs responded to. I'm not presently interested in splitting up the lots or trades.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.