Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 1 lot of plants FS.

The left of the ruler is typical anubias nana and the lot on the right of the 12" ruler *probably* has a few petite nana plants included (I have mixed and matched mine in my tank). They could be smaller reg. nanas that haven't grown up (growing in heavily shaded areas), or they may be petites. Everything in the picture is included. Ruler is a standard 12" (+ 1/8") for scale. It's much wider than typical rulers - about 2".

~28 total plants shown. Easily enough to well plant a 20+ gallon tank. It would absolutely cram full a 10 gallon and leave little growing room. I'd probably use it for a large piece or two of driftwood for ~half of my 75 gallon tank. Nick the rhizomes with a fingernail to take out a small "chunk" of material (thing fingernail clipping size) and you'll get new side-shoot growths starting in a few weeks. Anubias grow slowly, but you'll have a TON of Anubias in a few months.

Anubias Nana and a few pieces of petite nana (everything in the picture): $40 Shipped

(Note, if you want half of what's shown, PM me. I've got the group to the left and right of the ruler in separate bags).

SOLD - small anubias lot (pics removed).
SOLD - crypt retrospiralis (pics removed).

Shipping is included in the price. Prices include shipping in a large flat rate USPS Priority Mail Box ($10.50 shipping).

From my 75 gallon tank. EI dosed, Flourite, 4x75 CF lights. Ramshorns snails are on the plants, so if you don't want them, clean the plants when you get them. Some Green Spot Algae in my tank (as typical on slow growers), but leaves have been well cleaned (I spent half an hour carefully removing old and damaged leaves before I took the pics).

See my previous feedback for previous trade reviews.

Anubias Picture

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Updated Prices, Altered Lots to get things sold. Crypts going in trash on Sunday (they need to sell today).

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump. Revised Ad. One large Anubias lot left. If you just are interested in half, I can split it up. I have the the pieces on each side of the ruler in separate bags.

PM for info, but $20 for the right side of the ruler, $25 for the left. Prices shipped USPS Priority Mail (small box).

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.