The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very large amount of Java fern - amount is enough to fill at least half a 10 gallon aquarium. It's completely algae free and comes from the aquarium down below - that is not a current photo. At the moment the fern takes up about half of that 30g tank. I am going to prune this fern back on Saturday (May 12) ready to send it out on Monday via Priority Mail. You'll get a good amount - enough for a reseller - and some Taiwan moss thrown in by way of courtesy. If you're interested, please PM me. The price, which includes Priority Mail to the continental USA is $40.00. If there are no buyers, I will split it up into smaller parts. I accept Paypal. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, Matthew.

That's 100 watts of GE9325 on a 30 gallon aquarium with compressed CO2 at one bubble per second or slightly less. Phosphate dosing is fairly high, nitrate, plus small amount of traces.

Bump - the fern is still available. If you want smaller pieces and no one will buy the larger amount, then I will split. So PM me as you will.... thank all...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.