The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The kordon breather bags are 7.5 X 12 . They are selling for .20 cents each. If you can find it cheaper let me know because i can't. I can't even find the smaller bags cheaper. Add $1.25 for shipping up to 20 bags and $2.50 for 40 bags and 2.75 for 50 bags.

I accept paypal and moneyorder

Thanks

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I changed the prices due to to much hassle with people wanting to order 2 packs and expecting the shipping to be $1.00. I also got a bunch of breather bags in and thought I would see if anyone is interested in them.
Thanks

·
Banned
3,297 Posts
I changed the prices due to to much hassle with people wanting to order 2 packs and expecting the shipping to be $1.00.
people need to realize these packs weight 9oz (over half a pound), which mean just 2 are already over a pound, and just 4 already weighs 3 pounds! this also means to those who buy heat packs, that they will incur higher shipping cost when they finally use them ;)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
people need to realize these packs weight 9oz (over half a pound), which mean just 2 are already over a pound, and just 4 already weighs 3 pounds! this also means to those who buy heat packs, that they will incur higher shipping cost when they finally use them ;)
Thanks Spynet I concur :proud: with everything you said. Sure wish there was a way around the extra weight from the heatpacks but if one wants to send items that can't freeze they must suck it up and lay out the mula. Lord knows I have:icon_wink

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
do you still have any bags? If you do I would like 40..

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi,
I'd like 20 bags please;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.