The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just broke down a tank, and i want to sell the stones that i had in there.
im selling it for $2.50 per pound (+ you pay shipping).

I had these stones in a mini-m with multiple scarlet badis and they were healthy. I have done vinegar tests with no reactions, and the stones were boiled before use.

I purchsed this rock from my friend that bonsai's and he gets huge portions of stones from time to time, and i pick at his trimmings.

*please note that these are not ada seiryu stone.

I think this stone looks just like ADA stone (at least when comparing it side to side), and on a side note, i wouldn't put it past Amano to find nice stones in china and repackage them with a Japanese name to justify mark-up. that's just my opinion though, i have attached pics of the rocks for sale. pm me with any questions. thanks

james

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so how much do you have available? how many pounds?

my buddy gets pallet sized loads of this rock ranging in size. i sometimes pick out small pieces like the ones above, all the way to pieces like the ones below (90 gallon i recently started with 40 pounds of this stone)

the hard part is finding fragments that would look good in an aquascape.

pm's replied to

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i weighed out the rocks at the post office. this package came out to 5.6 pounds. total comes to $14

shipping via usps large flat rate box = $13.95

total for this package shipped to your door would be $27.95

pm's replied

·
Registered
1,621 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.