The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Bump from a very satisfied customer.

I've got some of these from CR in July. Beautiful healthy specimens and they're growing very nice for me in medium to high light. Excellent packing and shipping too.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Hygrophila pinnatifida - four large and long stems for $30 includes USPS priority mail shipping.
I am having a hard time visualizing this. One stem with one root system is that long (x4 plants)? Or 4 bunches of the plant and each bunch has long stems?

If I wanted to add some of this plant with an eventual goal of propogating it more (I have several tanks) would I be better off getting this package or getting a similar amount of your smaller portions in the other thread?

·
Premium Member
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I am having a hard time visualizing this. One stem with one root system is that long (x4 plants)? Or 4 bunches of the plant and each bunch has long stems?

If I wanted to add some of this plant with an eventual goal of propogating it more (I have several tanks) would I be better off getting this package or getting a similar amount of your smaller portions in the other thread?
Visualize - One rooted stem, times four.

You can propagate either way - from big stems or smaller stems.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Question not related to the H. Pinnatifida, but what is the red plant just down and right of the hygro that is basically SOLID red, and could you PM me when you have some available.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I'm in for the (4) 12" stems, do you take paypal?

Tommy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.