Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! Thanks, all!

I've got two Hydor Mini Heaters left over from my betta splurge days that I no longer need. I'd love for them to go to fellow hobbyists!

Heater stats:
7.5 watts
Measures about 4" by 2"
Attaches to inner tank by suction cup, or can be buried in substrate
Raises tank temperature a few degrees above room temp
Rated for up to 5 gallons

Great for betta bowls, especially if you need to keep your little fishy friend a bit warmer during the winter months.

The heaters have been lightly used in planted betta tanks but are in great condition, almost like new. You can see where a nerite snail laid its eggs on them, but that's it.

A failed attempt at snail reproduction is visible on the back of the heater; otherwise it's flawless.

Asking $4 each plus shipping.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
3 Posts
i would like to purchase one of the heaters from you, i don't have any marketplace feedback for this site, but can send you the link to the one on Aquaria central if you'd like. Send me a message and let me know. Thanks alot. Katelyn :D

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.