The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Algae Eater
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since I was stuck inside due to Irene, I took advantage and cleaned up a few tanks. Lots to offer. Most names are clickable for photos and info.

Bacopa Japan~5stems~5.50 per portion~5 portions available

Staurogyne sp. 'Porto Velho'~you dont see this plant very often anymore~9 stems~7.00~per portion~2 portions available

Rotala Colorata~approx 15 stems 5.00~SOLD

Rotala Green 'narrow leaf'~These has a thinner pointer leaf then the one in the link~Approx 15 stems~5.00

Fissidens fontanus~golfball portion~9.50

Blyxa japonica~12 stems~5.50

Blyxa aubertii~Dont see this one that often anymore either~These are small plants~4.50 each~8 plants available~Take them all for~30.00

Downoi~2.50 per plant, min order of 3 if just getting this plant.

Crypt nurii~6.50 per plant~these are small plants~3 available

Cryptocoryne x willisii 'lucens'~this was sold to me as narrow leaf wendtii, Ive never flowered it so that remains to be determined. Very cool looking plant with a bronze tiger strip appearance. This pattern tends to go away on older leaves. This is my best guess at the id of this plant. These are small plants~2.00 per plant or 14 for 25.00

Lillaeopsis 'Mini"~ 10 nodes~$5.00~per portion~3 portions available
Its much smaller then L. brasiliensis- It usually only has 1 leaf per node sometimes you will see 2 or 3 leaves per node, grows in runners and stays short, tallest is perhaps 2" tall. This particular species of Lilaeopsis was given to our club by Christel Kasselmann several years ago and has been mostly shared between GWAPA members. Its not hard to grow, fairly slow growing, and makes an awesome foreground. Get it while its hot!

These photos are not mine but that is the plant I am selling. Sharpie shows size. This photos show 7-8 nodes, each portion Im selling is 10 runners.

Payment via Paypal
Shipping is 6.50
Keep your weather in mind, seems fairly decent for the most part, but plants dont like sitting in hot mailboxes long.

·
Registered
352 Posts
PM'd for the Blyxa

·
Algae Eater
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update, prices lowered.

Staurogyne sp. 'Porto Velho'~5 stems~5.00~

Fissidens fontanus~golfball portion~7.50

Blyxa aubertii~Dont see this one that often anymore either~These are small plants~3.50 each~8 plants available~Take them all for~24.00

Crypt nurii~6.00 per plant~these are small plants~3 available~all 3 for 15.00

Cryptocoryne x willisii 'lucens'~2.00 per plant or 14 for 22.00

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.