The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ShrimpRetirement
8,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pure Black Line CBS - $50 (limited stock avail) - these will mainly be SS patern but there will be a few SSS patern **ON SALE FOR DEC ONLY**

Extreme BKK Taiwan Bee (Black Diamond): $45

Extreme Ruby Red Taiwan Bee (Red Diamond): $40

Super Blue Bolts : $80

Black King Kong (BKK) and Ruby Red **you will get a good mix of all 3 grades below, excluding Extremes** - $30/shrimp ** **ON SALE FOR DEC ONLY**
These pictures show you all the different grades.
Example 1bar BKK:

Example 2bar Ruby Red:

Mixed grade BKK - this just means the stripes aren't as uniform as the others

Crystal Red Shrimp (CRS) :
S grade - $3.50 (SOLD OUT)
SS grade - $5 (SOLD OUT)
SSS grade - $10

Shipping:
USPS EXPRESS - $30 w/ DOA Guarantee
Important note: DOA claim will only be valid if a clear digital picture of the dead shrimp are taken inside the untampered Kordon bag within 2hrs of delivery confirmation. DOA will be void if for some reason you were not able to receive the package on the first delivery attempt. Shipping price is non refundable.

USPS Priority - $10 (DOA Policy is VOID with this option)

Heat packs are available upon request $1.50 each You can also request "Hold for Pickup" as an option if weather is an issue in your area, or if your mail comes late in the day. With this option your post office will call you as soon as they receive the package, for pickup. To choose this option, you must let me know prior to shipping.

**I DO NOT SHIP OUT OF THE CONTINENTAL US**

** For all California buyers: all California Sales tax is included in the purchase price. **

**I will not be held accountable for shrimp that don't survive in your tank after they have arrived to you in good shape. Please do your homework before you buy shrimp you've never kept before. Some require very specific water parameters.

PM me if you'd like to place an order or have specific questions.

Thanks for looking folks,

Nick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts