The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for grabs are 3 baseball sized portions of Hemianthus micranthemoides. $10 per portion shipped OBO. All taken/Payment Pending
Great foreground, good for lo-tech/low maintenance tanks.
Shipping Monday 5/21 or it goes to the dehydrator :icon_mrgr .
Please PM me.

<EDIT> just found out our friends at the USPS has increased the box shipping to $8.95:angryfire . Those that pm'd me - please check your inboxes - hopefully we'll work out a deal...

·
Registered
803 Posts
I just sent you this in a PM, but thought I'd post it here as well with a bit more info to add. The $8.95 is just for a flat rate priority box. You can still send regular Priority for $4.60 up to a pound. Don't know if this link will work, but I just checked how much it'd cost me to send a one pound package to San Francisco via priority and it was only $4.60: USPS Postage Calculator results.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Just checked it using Laurel, MD's zip code ~ shipping from you to San Fran ~ and got the same numbers ~ $4.60 for up to one pound and $8.95 for a flat rate box. Thank goodness! I sure would have hated for this to have ended up costing YOU money! :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.