The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have some submersed grown HC that I need to get rid of.
It's enough to jump start a 20G long so it's a pretty decent portion.
Not sure what the measurements are, I don't know where my ruler is. It's nice and green though, I just don't like how it grows too fast so I'm getting rid of it.

SOLD This is larger than a 4x4 patch.

Pottias moss plant. Been growing this for a few weeks now, it's very nice. They look like miniature plantlets or something. Yes, it is fully aquatic and has been living in my tank for a bit now. Just time to pass it around...

SOLD - I only have one available. It's on a mesh screen so you can just throw it into the tank and grow it out.
Keep in mind that you are paying for rarity when buying this moss. It's still pretty new to me.

I keep it in medium lighting with co2. Ph of 6.0, temp from 69-80. I keep it in 72-75 but it has gone higher in this tank before. (CRS tank)
I grow and propagate most of my newer mosses on SS mesh now, trying to create a carpet for future tanks ;-) If you need some small SS mesh (2.5x2.5in) tell me and I can add one or two in for you (limited availability). I got them from a fellow SFBAAPS member so I don't have much SS mesh to begin with! Fishing line also available if you need, all free with purchase.

Shipping is $7 priority mail USPS

Attachments

·
Registered
602 Posts
looks like star moss which is notorious for people saying its an emergent only plant, Ive never kept it personally have you been growing it successfully submersed?

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks like star moss which is notorious for people saying its an emergent only plant, Ive never kept it personally have you been growing it successfully submersed?
That was my initial reaction to this moss too, thinking it was star moss. But it wasn't labeled as star moss so I tried it out and bought some. Threw it in my tank and it hasn't died but rather grew even healthier looking than when I originally got it. It has been over a month now. Doesn't seem to be dying and it's a very nice moss!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Is the HC available?? I'll take it if not!!

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is the picture of the HC you will be getting. Not all has been uprooted yet, only small portions to guarantee that "freshness" :flick:

This picture merely represents health. Size-wise, uhh... you'll have to take a look at the first pic for a guesstimate + add on like a 2 by 2 from the 2nd picture.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.