The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Algae Eater
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My tank was a jungle! Spent a good portion of the day whipping it back into shape. I have lots to offer

Hemianthus callitrichoides (HC)-2 portions

5 X 3" 35.00
4 X 3" SOLD

Hygrophila 'pantanal wavy'- 2 stems- 4.00

Rotala sp. 'Colorata' about 20 stems-SOLD

Glosso 3X3 patch-SOLD

Alternanthera reineckii 'rosaefolia'- Very nice red, stays a red color as well- 5 stems around 6"-8.00

Blyxa japonica- large to medium stems- 12 plants per package, I have 3 packages-9.00 each

Hemigraphis traian- 3 stems-6"-SOLD

Downoi- 4 stems-SOLD

Bacopa sp. 'Colorata' 5 stems-6"- SOLD

Narrow leaf Java fern- 14 plants with 3-6 leaves each and about 8-10 plantlets-SOLD

Peacock moss-baseball size-SOLD

Elatine triandra- lots of stem about the size of a baseball bunch-SOLD

Phyllanthus fluitans- small handful that I will give to the first order that asks-Gone

Keep your local weather in mind, I dont use heat packs but I will insulate the box, HC will be shipped in Styrofoam lined box
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shipping will be 5.00 for 1-3 groups. If you buy 4 or more groups I will pay shipping.

Payment is by NON Credit Card paypal ONLY, if you have a debit card its still a CC. If you want everything or almost every thing PM me and I will give you a price

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
hi. i will take the glosso, narrow leaf java, hemigraphis traian and peackock moss and the phyllanthus if nobody has asked yet. pm me your paypal email. quote me a combined price i suck at math

·
Algae Eater
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is what is left

Hemianthus callitrichoides (HC)
5 X 3" 35.00

Hygrophila 'pantanal wavy'- 2 stems- 4.00

Alternanthera reineckii 'rosaefolia'- Very nice red, stays a red color as well- 5 stems around 6"-8.00

Blyxa japonica- large to medium stems- 12 plants per package, I have 3 packages-9.00 each

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.