The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hagen GLO T5HO 24" single bulb unit for $60. Price includes the fixture, 1 bulb (both 6 months old), legs, hanging kit. The unit has no damages so I am not posting any pictures but can take one and send it upon request. I upgraded to a dual strip unit, so this one not in use right now.

Shipping by USPS parcel post would be $15 excluding insurance. Insurance can be provided for additional $2. The shipping and insurance is estimated based on the furthest distance I could think of in continental USA. I'll re-estimate it based on your actual location.

The unit will be packaged in the box for the Hagen GLO dual unit with all the original packing material.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Monday evening bump. I need to get the excess out soon so

1. take all (26 myriophyllum, 20 r. rotundifolia, 18 r. wallichii, 3 lobelia) for $25 shipped OR
2. take 1/2 (13 myrio, 10 r. rotundifolia, 9 r. wallichii, 1 or 2 lobelia) for $13 shipped

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Added a Hagen GLO unit for sale that became available as of today since I upgraded. Check the first post for details.

BTW, all plants are sold (I am waiting for the payment on the last bunch to update the thread).

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Hmmm....The Hagen is tempting.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.