The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I have a total of 4 of these beautiful little pest traps.

Basically you put a piece of your pests favorite food inside, close it up, and put it in your tank with the opening facing the substrate. The pests crawl up the entrance tube and are trapped inside.

Just empty into the garbage in the morning, and voila, in no time your pest troubles are through!

These are a beautiful work of art, and are an attractive piece of equipment to have in your tank, and it's fun to watch it fill up with pests overnight!

Are you worried about using chemical treatment to rid your tanks of pests? Try this trap!

The price is 50 dollars shipped first class, and I only have 4 of them available.

Here's a picture of what you're getting, (forgive the mispelling):

PM me with any orders, thank you!

·
Premium Member
7,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They'd have to be pretty small, but I suppose it could. I have one I ordered for myself in a tank with 4 different pests, so I'll let you know which pests I find in it in the morning, lol.

I put it in a tank with seed shrimp, planaria, tubifex and ramshorns. So far it's been in there for about an hour, and there's already 3 seed shrimp inside. My lights are on too, so that's not bad

·
Premium Member
7,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What can I say, I try to bring the new asian stuff to the US for everyone. I gotta say though, I usually bring them in for myself, and if someone else likes it, I sell a few :D

·
Premium Member
7,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Intakes and outflows, feeding dishes, etc. They're high end though, so I don't sell their other glassware. People in the US are too cheap to buy a set of nice lily pipes, especially when they can order ADA stuff or a 20 dollar set on e_bay

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.