The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been keeping a large "herd" of 42 sids since they were babies a year and a half ago with the hopes that I could get them to spawn in captivity. They are still on the endangered species list. They are not yet all fully sexually mature. My long-term fishkeeping goals have changed and I offered the "herd" up for sale in groups of 6. I have one group of 6 that needs to be sold. $50 plus USPS priority shipping. I am shipping them out on Tuesday, 9/8 and would like to catch them all at once....and if you know sids....that's gonna take hours in a planted tank!:biggrin:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Haha, funny seeing you here after just getting your PM at AC. lol But anyway, man o man, im super tempted by this! Have been considering a dwarf loach for awhile now in my 37g community. Ugh, what to do what to do????

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I have six of these, not from this seller. Very active and they stay very small, max is 1 1/2".

Love them!

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you only have 6? I would probably want something more like 8...and any room to bargain on price at all???
Right now there are only 6 not sold. The rest of the sids have been on reserved as sold since July to ship early Sept. to accomodate people's vacation schedules. I have not received payment for all of them, so if someone backs out of a sale, more would be available.

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The sids are sold! Thanks for the inquiries and thanks Carl!

·
Registered
563 Posts
haha, glad you sold them, really i am. I really didnt NEED these, i just WANTED them. Now there is no temptation....pheeewwww!! lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts