The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, this listing is only for the next 24 hours as I am floating the plants now. :smile:
I'm anxious to move them along. Here we go:
Selling the whole package - 8 types of plants for one price - $40 includes shipping. These are clippings and removals from my tank, from 1" to 8" in length. It just got too crowded - I still need to do more but here is a first pass. I have NOT counted carefully. There should be many more than my estimate. They'll ship in a Medium Flat Rate box. Please, continental US only and Paypal only.No heat packs so mind your weather.

Bacopa 10+

Rotala rotundifolia 15+

Crystal Valisneria 5+

Java fern 3 plants

anubias nana about 5 inches long, 20 or so leaves

limno sessiflora 5 stems

Moss (Christmas moss?) 1 baseball sized bunch

Crypts - various; I have crypt wendtii (both green and brown) a narrow-leaf hybrid, and one that resembles spiralis, with the crinkle leaves, only not as tall. You'll have several in your package.

Will include a small Amazon sword if you want it, it's about 5 inches tall.

No pics, but please explore my previous sales:

And FISH:
I also have 10-20 bushynose ancistrus ready to go. They're juveniles, with cream colored marks on their tails; very cute! PM for details.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.