The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
ShrimpRetirement
8,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got 1 daughter plant up for sale. It's currently got 5 leaves already and a new one forming. Very nice plant and currently in great condition ready to ship.

$6

I've also got a 1 gallon ziplock bag loaded with nice healthy Rotala sp. Green narrow - all for $8

Shipping will be $6 - priority (mind your weather)

Paypal Only.

GONE

·
ShrimpRetirement
8,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm curious, what are your water parameters you grow this in? My last blyxa purchase ended up melting away on me...
jk pmed ya back :thumbsup:.

Sven,

My water is pretty hard out the tap. I don't even do water tests anymore so I can't tell you the exact pH, KH, or GH. I just know they were very high. I do keep my drop checker lime green all the time though. Sorry if that wasn't much help.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Thanks, actually, it was quite helpful. I was wondering if mine died due to that I used to have a filter bag full of aragonite in my hob filter to buffer the normally very very soft seattle water up a bit, but if it grows for you in hard water, perhaps that wasn't the problem...

jk pmed ya back :thumbsup:.

Sven,

My water is pretty hard out the tap. I don't even do water tests anymore so I can't tell you the exact pH, KH, or GH. I just know they were very high. I do keep my drop checker lime green all the time though. Sorry if that wasn't much help.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.